Monday, April 15, 2013

DISSAPEARED! D:

So about 2 weeks ago, my laptop decided it no longer loved me and needed a fresh start. </3
In other words my hard drive CRASHED D:
SO I had to take into the Mac store to have it fixed :/ They say I did nothing wrong, and that the hard drive crashes have been pretty common in laptops recently :( 
As luck would have it, they did finish my laptop about 4, maybe 5 days after I turned it in. 
However, as stupidity would have it, they didn't bother to CALL and TELL me that it had been fixed!
So it took about 2 weeks for me to say "Wow, this is taking WAY too long" and go check up on it, and sure enough, there it is, LAPTOP FIXED. 
Thanks Mac. 
I appreciate that. 
 Well not only was my laptop out of commission, so were my band and World Geography grades, so as per expected, there was some groundings and no blogging happened to be one of them. :/
I also managed to get myself into some family problems I didn't need to get into, so way to go me!
Not.

I'm so sorry about my little vanishing act, and I promise I will definetly try harder to avoid these things in the future!!!

One little exciting tidbit though, I have decided to write my own book!!! 
Of course I've said this to myself quite a few times...
But It's different this time!!
I've been working pretty hard on my first draft and trying to get my ideas straight, and while I'm no where near finished with it, I am SO excited at how far I have gotten!! 
Even though it makes me want to bang my head into a brick walls and become an arsinist.
 :P

ANYWAYS. 

That's really all I have today :) I'll be trying to do a review tomorrow afternoon over one of my recent lovelies, and here soon I'll be trying to add some cool little things to my blog like, Swoon worthy Thursday, Stacking the shelves Saterday, and Waiting on wedensday and trying to get my baby blog of the floor and into the big, blogging world!!! :D

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment